How It Works
KIDDOS 101 OFFERS MORNING AND AFTERNOON PLAY SESSIONS, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
- Reservations are for one session and are recommended to guarantee admission for all patrons.
- Morning Play Session (9am-12pm)
- Afternoon Play Session (2pm-6pm)
- Please visit our Zen Planner page to make your reservation.
- All staff is fully vaccinated.
- Masks are recommended for all patrons over the age of 2 years.
- Daily maximum capacity is 20 children per session.
- Afternoons are the best times for play with maximum social distancing opportunities.
- All processes, including check-in, can be done by the patron through the patron’s own mobile device.
- Waivers and check-ins are done using the Zen Planner app in either the App Store or Google Play.
Through Zen Planner, patrons are able to manage their own Kiddos 101 accounts, including purchasing session passes, memberships, making reservations, and more!
- While using the Zen Planner app will expedite your check-in, we are still happy to physically check patrons in at the front desk.
- Typically, we can also accommodate a single session visit without a reservation, but cannot guarantee a space will be available.
- Morning sessions regularly hit capacity.
Food and Drink Policy:
- Food consumption is currently suspended inside of Kiddos 101.
- Beverages may be consumed in the lobby area.
Features and Amenities
- Open-ended, unstructured play
- 1800 square foot boutique play space
- Great for kids ages 6 months to 6 years
- Professional, caring staff
- Climate-controlled, relaxing environment
- Montessori & Reggio Emilia approach
- Free Wi-Fi
- Family owned
- Se habla español