ABOUT KIDDOS 101
Kiddos 101 is designed to meet the desires of caregivers seeking to enrich the lives of their children, aged 6 and under, by providing a safe, clean, and stimulating environment where they can think, teach, learn, and play.
An interactive, indoor children’s play space, Kiddos 101 combines learning with the natural inclination of our children to have fun. Our focus is educational development and fitness for children 0 to 6 years old. At Kiddos 101, activities that promote healthy mental and physical development have been packaged into a safe, secure, clean, climate-controlled environment, designed to stimulate their imagination and challenge them physically. The indoor museum-style activity center is based on the premise that if you provide children with an environment that requires imagination and ingenuity, they are going to have fun and learn both independently and from each other.
Kiddos 101's open layout will enhance children's safety, while challenging them to reach, think, interact, discover, and simply be care-free in a self-paced learning environment.
The play space is approximately 2,000 square feet, consisting of two main areas, intentionally arranged with thought-provoking activities and interactive exhibits based on learning group skill levels.
Level One is designed to engage children ages 6 weeks - 2 years. In this age group, children are primarily learning through movement. There are tummy time stations for younger babies, along with mirrors at eye level. There are pull up bars for learning to stand, also with mirrors, to create self-awareness and analyze their movement. There are discovery baskets with developmental wooden toys. Lastly, there is a small staircase (two steps) with a landing and a ground balance beam to help toddlers master their movements. A seating area around the perimeter of the Level One area allows for ample seating but also encourages caregivers to participate in their children’s play.
Level Two is geared to children ages 2 - 6 years. It includes a play structure, a 2-story playhouse that encloses interactive exhibits, hands-on activities utilizing other portions of the interior play space, including sensory learning tables, tactile wall exhibits, a hands-on musical exhibit, and multiple reading areas throughout.
Ultimately, Kiddos 101 provides children with the requisites necessary to develop basic motor skills, social skills, muscle tone, and self-confidence and provides facilities where caregivers will enjoy hours of close interaction with their children in a motivating environment.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
EVERYDAY POP-IN PLAY*:
Monday – Sunday: 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
*Discounted admission fee applies. Cost is $5 per child.
Does not apply during events.
SPECIAL EVENT HOURS*
*Special events must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for price and availability.
Tuesday – Thursday: 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
(During normal business hours)
Saturday: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
LOCATED IN THE CANYON CREST TOWNE CENTRE
5225 Canyon Crest Dr., Suite #23
Riverside, CA 92507
Phone: 951) 965-0118
(see below for Membership Options)
Adults and Newborns (0 - 6 weeks old):
NO CHARGE for general admission
Kiddos (6 weeks - 12 years):
1st Kiddo: $15
2nd Kiddo: $12
Each additional Kiddo: $10
*Prices subject to change without notice
- Adults MUST be accompanied by a child.
- Admission is charged to all children between the ages of 6 weeks - 12 years old.
- A waiver must be signed for entry, which can be done ahead of time here on any computer or mobile device.
- General admission allows--on the same day of purchase--an opportunity for one (1) re-entry with receipt or hand stamp.
- Customers may have their hands' stamped upon leaving the building; if re-entry is anticipated.
Promotions & DISCOUNTS:
Pop-In Play (Last Hour of Business) : $5 general admission.
Active Duty U.S. Military, Veteran, First Responder, Law Enforcement Discount: $10 general admission, 10% off memberships*
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
*Please Note: A valid ID is required for verification at the time of purchase for the discount to be applied; discounted price only valid for the heroes' immediate family.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES
ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
SHOES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN PLAY AREA.
SOCKS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE WORN BY EVERYONE.
A WAIVER MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE PLAY IS PERMITTED.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE WAIVER IN ADVANCE
- While we recognize that children often love to wear costumes outside of the house, for everyone's safety, no outside masks, or any article of clothing, of a non-religious nature, covering a portion or entire face shall be permitted.
For the protection of all the children and staff at Kiddos 101, we ask that you refrain from visiting if you or your child has active symptoms of contagious illness, including, but not limited to a runny nose, fresh cold (four days or less), fever, ring worm, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other signs of illness. We ask that you use your best judgement and if there is any question as to whether or not a visit would be appropriate, please err on the side of caution. We look forward to hosting you when everyone is feeling better!
- For the safety of our clients, we do not offer tours of the facility. Tours of our special event room are available by appointment only. If you are interested in a tour of our special event room, you may email email@example.com.
As adults, it is our role to teach our children how to be productive participants of the community; how to play, interact, and engage one another. Let us be mindful as we set the example. We are teaching children everyday in our own behaviors. For these reasons we ask that the following is taken into consideration while at Kiddos 101.
- Please engage with your children.
- We understand that we want to give our children space to explore and learn, but that does not mean we are completely hands off. Check in with your children, see what they are doing, how they are learning and playing, and how they are interacting with other children. Play for a few minutes and then send them back on their adventure if it's appropriate. Please supervise your children.
- Set a good example of how to interact with others
- If there are any issues with other parents or caregivers please notify the staff immediately.
- We have ZERO TOLERANCE for physical and/or verbal altercations. This is grounds for dismissal from the premises and revoking of memberships.
- Little ears and little eyes hear and see more than we realize, and it makes an impression.
- Foul language and "adult" conversation is grounds for being asked to leave.
We are here to serve the children of our community. We strive to create a loving and constructive environment. Any adult behavior that does not nurture that type of environment will be addressed, and consequences are at the sole discretion of Kiddos 101 staff and management.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.